Airworthiness & Safety Conference
Airworthiness & Safety Conference
TUE 14 NOVEMBER
Airworthiness & Safety Conference - 14 November
10:30 - 11:00Case Study: An Air Operator Experience - Data Driven Management Systems in fly Dubai
Integrating and defining data analytics in running an airline core operational management systems; its Safety and Compliance Management Systems.
the importance of utilizing advanced data analytics in supporting leadership in setting short, medium and long term strategies and objectives.
11:00 - 11:30Case Study : International Collaboration in New Technologies
How the United States’ Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is working with the aviation community and other stakeholders, from international to national to local communities, to safely and responsibly usher in a new era in aviation. Efforts in ensuring the highest level of safety in Advanced Air Mobility aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Systems. Working with innovative companies that are designing and building propulsion systems that are at the cutting edge of civilian aviation. Working with partner authorities to ensure to the greatest extent possible the harmonization of regulations and policies to reduce redundancies and ensure the safe operation of these new technologies.
11:40 - 12:25Panel session: UAS and Advanced Aerial Mobility
- Certification for unmanned systems
- Regulatory systems and classification
- Examination of the engineering principles and design considerations involved in the development of advanced aerial mobility systems
- Discussion on the regulatory and legislative challenges associated with integrating drones and other advanced aerial vehicles into existing airspace infrastructure
12:45 - 13:30Panel session: Mental Health and its Impact on the World of Aviation
- Exploration of the impact of mental health issues on the safety and performance of aviation professionals, including aircrew, engineers, and ground handling personnel
- Discussion on strategies and programs aimed at promoting mental well-being and addressing psychological challenges
- Highlighting the importance of mental health support systems and their impact on safety
WED 15 NOVEMBER
Airworthiness & Safety Conference - 15 November
10:30 - 11:30Panel Session: The Impact of Sustainable Aviation Fuels
- Evaluation of the environmental impact of traditional aviation fuels and the role of sustainable aviation fuels in reducing carbon emissions
- Discussion on the safety aspects and certification requirements of biofuels used in aviation
- Examination of the business case for adopting sustainable aviation fuels and their potential to drive industry-wide sustainability initiatives
- Majed Almujaini | Aviation Environment Expert
- Faye Al Hersh | Head, Business Development (UAE), Green Hydrogen | Masdar
- Mariam Al Qubaisi | Head of Sustainability | Etihad Airways
- Alejandro Rios Galvan | Director, Sustainable Bioenergy Research Consortium, Chief Research Scientist | Khalifa University
- Eiman Al Hammadi | Business Development Manager | ADNOC Refining
11:40 - 12:25Case Study: Lessons Learned from Accident Investigations
- In-depth analysis accidents, focusing on the underlying aircraft engineering and age-related factors that contributed to the accidents
- Discussion on the corrective actions and improvements implemented from investigations
- Exploration of the regulatory and industry-wide changes prompted to prevent similar occurrences in the future
12:40 - 13:30Case Study: The Application of Airworthiness Standards A400
- Overview of the Airbus A400 platform, highlighting its capabilities and technological advancements.
- Presentation on the airworthiness certification process and regulatory compliance requirements for the A400.
- Compliance with the European Military Airworthiness Requirements
- Francisco Javier Manfredi Mayoral | Technical Director of Airworthiness Support Division | SDGINREID/DGAM (General Directorate of Armament and Material)