More Details: The record-breaking Dubai Airshow is one of the largest and most successful air shows in the world, connecting aerospace professionals across all areas of the industry to facilitate successful global trade. The next edition takes place at DWC, Dubai Airshow Site, 14-18 November 2021. The Middle East is continuing to see strong growth across all aerospace sectors as local companies expand their global footprint and multinational companies continue to focus on the region.
Firmly established as a key event on the international aerospace calendar, the Dubai Airshow is the foremost platform to promote any trends to discuss issues that will help develop the Middle East aviation industry.
- Aircraft Operator (Fixed Wing)
- Aircraft/Airframe Manufacturer (Fixed Wing)
- Defence & Weapons Systems
- Unmanned Vehicles & Systems
White papers and documents:
- Read our Market Insight Report: Commercial and Defence Aviation in the Middle East
- Read our Market Insight Report: The Developing Role of UAS in Aerospace
- Read our Market Insight Report: The Future of Aerospace - Technologies
- Read our Executive Interview with Ghaith Al Ghaith, CEO of flydubai
- Read our Executive Interview with John Kelly, SVP Middle East, Africa & Central Asia, Rolls Royce