More Details: Global Air Traffic Management (GATM) will take place in November 2020 in Dubai. This two-day conference and exhibition will bring together the entire buying chain of the Air Traffic Management industry with a particular focus on global engagement. GATM will see recognised senior airspace policy experts addressing these issues and developing workable solutions that can be implemented in the MENA region.
GATM will contribute to timely resolutions in different industry sectors by providing a platform to debate, discuss and define the key challenges facing the industry. Air Navigation Service Providers, Civil Aviation Authorities, Airport Authorities, Air Traffic Management service and solutions providers will come together to challenge and discuss the future of the global air traffic management industry. In addition, a wide range of networking and thought leadership programmes will take place over the two days.
- Air Navigation Services
- Air Traffic Control
- ANSP (Air Navigation Service Provider)
- Associations / Organisations & Trade Organisation
- ATC Towers / Mobile Control Towers
White papers and documents:
- View the latest Conference Agenda
- Read our Experts’ Insights report: Global Air Traffic Management
- Read our Market Report: Trends in Air Traffic Control: Opportunities in the Middle East
- Read our Executive Interview with John McKenzie, Regional Director - MENA, Airways New Zealand
- Read our Executive Interview with Attila Simon, Director of Business Development, HungaroControl