- Applicants are required to supply accreditation details before an application is confirmed. Please ensure you are able to upload your passport, passport picture and three samples of your work (pdf or weblink) before you begin your application.
- To ensure you receive your confirmation email, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list
- Non-editorial staff (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Advertising, PR agency staff) and commercial users (e.g. freelancers who are planning to sell their work rather than under the employ of a publication) do not qualify for press badges and should register as a trade visitor to attend the Dubai Airshow 2019.
- Attendees at the Dubai Airshow should note that this is a secure event - all applications will be subject to security clearance and there will be additional security checks on-site.
Press badges are strictly limited to members of the media e.g. Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers & Broadcasters.
- Please remember to bring your passport and business card.
- Media badge access includes the on site conferences at Dubai Airshow 17 – 21 November 2019.
- The Dubai Airshow is strictly a trade event; business attire, national dress and military uniforms only.
- No admittance to anyone under the age of 16.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.