Your gateway to one of the biggest and growing aerospace startup markets in the region - Co-located with Dubai Airshow
Join the region’s only dedicated event for startups in the industry
VISTA continues its triumphant journey as the premier startup platform for brilliant and creative aerospace entrepreneurs worldwide.
Co-located with the Dubai Airshow, VISTA brings together an exclusive investor committee from the aerospace ecosystem pushing the limits of innovation and defining the future of aviation.
Keep up with the latest trends and discover the newest breakthrough tech innovations.
BRINGING TOGETHER THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PLAYERS FROM THE STARTUP ECOSYSTEM
Featuring 5 days of inspiring discussion panels, 3 exciting new challenges, 15+ hours of mentorship clinics, over 300 investor meetings, unparallel networking, Industry face time with highly ranked VC's and investors.
Receive timely advise through an exciting panel of industry leaders that will help accelerate the positive transformation of early-stage founders.
Benefit from mentorship clinics hosted by leading international companies and accelerators and take part in high-level networking.
Get an opportunity to meet globally ranked investors, industry leaders, c levels and key decision makers that will help take your startup to the next level.
Pitch your innovative solution to tech leaders, investors, and corporate entities from the aerospace ecosystem with a chance to win exclusive prices
Connect and pre-arrange meetings with prospects through an exclusive AI platform to help support your growth plans
Explore the trends, opportunities, and markets as we bring together influential members from the aerospace ecosystem that will help maximize the potential and ignite a positive transformation within your business.
INVESTOR COMMITTEE – NEW TO THIS EDITION
VISTA 2023 brings together the most influential members from the aerospace ecosystem that will help ignite a positive transformation by ensuring high-quality meetings, support with mentorship, and content sessions.
Having a great idea is only the first stage in being a successful startup. Join our top investors from around the world and discover the newest breakthrough solutions & ideas. Don’t miss out!
The most anticipated startup hub of in the region is excited to launch the live challenges taking place at Vista 2023.
Congratulations to our Winners!
In partnership with government and industry stakeholders including Etihad, MBRSC and EDGE, the world’s top startups, developers, and entrepreneurs joined us and pitched their products and solutions across 2 days of live competitions in a bid to work with the industry’s thought leaders and compete for prizes that money can't buy.
- Sustainability Award in partnership with Etihad - Signol represented by Dan White, CEO
- Space Award in collaboration with Amazon Web Services and Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre - ForestSAT represented by Aiav Goval, Founder
- VISTA Innovation Cup in partnership with EDGE - Corona Aerospace represented by John Nicol, CEO
2023 Startup Challenges
The challenges at VISTA are even bigger this year with over 6 categories. Entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch their winning solutions to major players in the aerospace ecosystem, tech giants and investors.
The winners from the 6 challenges will be sent through to The Vista Innovation Cup. Six startups will be crowned category winners and one from those 6, will hold the best overall startup award.
A challenge aimed at solving the critical issues facing the space industry.
From clean energy to equality, social impact startups are positively shaping the future of aerospace.
Homegrown UAE innovators, the UAE founders challenge is searching for UAE's brightest talent.
TRAVEL & TOURISM
For the startup revolutionising the way we travel.
As the AAM market reaches new heights we want to see the hottest new entrants pitching their solutions.
The use of AI and new technologies is accelerating, this challenge will showcase startups transforming the industry.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Online applications for the challenges will open from July until September 2023. Startups can apply online for the category that best suits their product or solution.
- 6 startups from each category will be shortlisted and will go to the finale on Day 1 of VISTA.
- The winners of each category will be announced at the end of the individual challenges and will receive the prize for that category and in addition, will go through to the VISTA Innovation Cup to pitch their winning solutions about their startups.
- During the week - winners of these challenges will benefit from mentorship sessions and an opportunity to perfect their pitch before competing at the The VISTA Innovation Cup.
- The winner will be announced at the end of the pitches and receive the ultimate prize plus the title of the ‘Most Innovative Startup at VISTA 2023’.