INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP PANEL: THE BIG PICTURE
Top industry executives share their opinion on the industry’s status quo and the company’s future plans for the next 5 years, revealing opportunities and skills that will be in demand.
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS AND MENTORING ADVICE
Selected organisations will share their recruitment plans, elaborating on types of jobs and skills which will be in demand in order to fulfil company’s strategy. Discussions will revolve around practical topics enabling industry experts to mentor and facilitate career choices.
PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS
Selected students will be taken on a private tour of Dubai Airshow offering an insight into the future plans of companies which are leaders in the aerospace and defence industry. Each stop will include a talk, Q&A and a tech demo.
Inspiring The Next Generation Of Scientists and Engineers
NextGen Leaders is an ongoing programme dedicated to capacity building and skills development of students, graduates and young professionals within the aerospace, defence and space industries. Its mission is to contribute to building the highly skilled workforce of tomorrow. The initiative enables stakeholders to help develop talent in the UAE, and acts as a platform to highlight the best young people to potential employers enabling them to build or further develop their careers. To register your University for NextGen Leaders:
INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP PANEL: THE LINEUP
We are pleased to announce our NEXTGEN Leadership panel line-up. Join us 18th November at the Aerospace 2050 stage 11am to hear from this amazing line-up of speakers.
- John Schmidt, Senior Managing Director, Global Aerospace & Defence Lead, Accenture
- Mikail Houari, President Africa and Middle East, Airbus
- Kuljit Singh Ghata-Aura, President Middle East, Turkey and Africa, Boeing
- Omar Al Zaabi, Senior Vice President Head of Program Acquisition, EDGE
- Omran Sharaf, Project Director of Emirates Mars Mission, MBRSC
- Ismail Ali Abdula, CEO Strata Manufacturing
- Mansoor Janahi, Deputy Group CEO, Sanad Group
Ali Al Hashemi, Group Chief Executive Officer, Yahsat